Monday 3 October 2011

Round up

Hiya!

We're in the run up to Christmas now,I've got my shopping out of the way so I can concentrate on my knitting. I have various projects lines up to finish and start!

Hell,Craig has shocked me by wanting something with intarsia and cables! I never thought I'd see the day. So hopefully this isn't a fad.

I have to knit a goblin for my brother, of all the things he'd want, he was going to get a Boba Fett phone case but now he has a different phone to me so at least it wont have to be a guesstimate project. Of this, I have at least knitted the head, so now I have to figure out the face.

Also, I've just read an interview with Jared Flood and thought "Oh, his designs are really cool." Then I was sorting through the patterns I've downloaded and amassed for a while, I discovered a Jared Flood pattern! I have a new yarn crush.

That's all I can think of right now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment