Sunday 20 March 2011

Ramblings

This week I finished knitting my first pair of cabled socks! It was a rather speedy pattern and knitted up wonderfully, barely dented my 400g ball of yarn though. I shall mostlikely model those in the week.

I'm looking forward to knitting for a group competition on deviantart.com, flower themed, I'll have to whip something up.

I have started knitting my fiance's next jumper, another Christmas present. I had forgotten how long it takes to knit up. Seriously, Craig, next year, BIG NEEDLES!

Talking of which, I still haven't photographed the jumper I knitted in under 2 days! That was fun, my first raglan. It's knitted in Sirdar Indie Nevada, and I shall definately be wearing it this winter, It's rather warm. I also knitted a hat in my left overs, but I still have one and a half ball left!

Also, does anybody know of any pompom yarn instructional videos, because I just can't seem to get it right!

I am thinking of making some videos, to show you guys my makes etc. also to do some instructional videos, perhaps some Q&A?

No comments:

Post a Comment